Activities / Social Events
All members new or old are encouraged to attend our many regularly scheduled activities as well as special events, some require advance reservations. Refer to the monthly calendar on the website or read about events in the Pelican Newsletter. Members, families and guest are welcomed with open arms.
There are good ships, and there are wood ships, and the ships that sail the sea. But the best ships are friendships, and may they always be.- Irish Proverb
Regularly Scheduled Activities
- Tuesdays - 3rd Tuesday each month, additional dates may be added, Couples Bridge 4pm with dinner to follow
- Wednesdays - Men’s Bridge, 9am
- Wednesdays - Dinghy Dames, 10am
- Thursdays - Mah Jongg, 9am
- Thursdays - Ladies Bridge, 9:30am
- Fridays - Every Friday Night, TGIF Cocktail Hour 6 -7 pm, Buffet 7 pm
- Saturdays - On the Water Activities - Dates & Times TBD
- Monthly - Check our calendar for our “Meet The Artist” TGIF
- Bayside - Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Sunfish and Optimists available for use by Club members and their guests.
- Beach - CIYC Gulf Beach with chairs and umbrellas for Members
- Facilities - Boaters Bath / Showers, Beach Restroom with Outside Access, Docking Facilities
Selected Special Events for 2017 / 2018 Season - Save the Date
- October 24th, 2017 – Environmental Education Program - Beach & Water Quality Issues Panel. 10:30--11:45 am, including three distinguished panelists, all specialists on water quality . Lecture is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
- October 27th, 2017 – “Fish For All” Fishing Tournament 12:00-4:00pm $250 /person-boat with guide & equipment provided or $250 entry fee per boat. TGIF awards ceremony. Reservations: Jay Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 28th, 2017 - Grease 50's Party - Let's "Pop the Cork" and have some fun!. Cocktails 6-7 pm, 7pm Dinner.
- November 7th, 2017 – World Cup of Wines - Fine wine tasting event, Sparkling Wine Warm up at 6 pm followed by the Main Event.
- November 14th, 2017 - Myra Roberts Art Luncheon and Presentation
- February 24th, 2018 – “Meet The Fleet” in Naples Overnight at the Cove Inn or Naples Bay Resort . The 38th Annual Naples Arts Festival Naples Cruise.
- March 13th, 2018 – Warren Haug's Wine & Dine
- April 18th, 2018 -- CIYC Redneck Party