Welcome to the Captiva Island Yacht Club, our South Seas-like paradise. Founded in 1984 by eighteen charter members, CIYC now boasts more than 460 members from all walks of life. Situated between Roosevelt Channel and the pristine shelling beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, members participate in a myriad of social, boating and educational events.
As part of the Florida Council of Yacht Clubs, this beachfront club invites members and visitors to enjoy its legendary TGIFs with gourmet food, great fun and good friends. The best kept secret on Captiva Island, CIYC is rumored to be the ideal place to watch for the “green flash” at sunset. Proud of its rich history and tradition, the club’s purpose has always been to provide a unique dining experience and friendly atmosphere for its members.
- February 3rd--Lobster or Steak Dining
- February 10th--Couples' Bridge
- February 10th-13th--Naples Overnight Cruise
- February 14th--Valentine's Cabaret Dinner
- February 16th--CIYC Board Meeting
- February 17th--Wine Tasting Event
- February 18th--Pinchers at Edison Marina Luncheon Cruise
- February 18th & 19th-Environmental Programs with
- Dr. Stephen Kress of the National Audubon Society
- February 24th-- Couples' Bridge
- Night Sky Dinner/Sail
- February 25th-- Parrothead Party