Welcome to the Captiva Island Yacht Club, our South Seas-like paradise. Founded in 1984 by eighteen charter members, CIYC now boasts more than 440 members from all walks of life. Situated between Roosevelt Channel and the pristine shelling beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, members participate in a myriad of social, boating and educational events.
As part of the Florida Council of Yacht Clubs, this beachfront club invites members and visitors to enjoy its legendary TGIFs with gourmet food, great fun and good friends. The best kept secret on Captiva Island, CIYC is rumored to be the ideal place to watch for the “green flash” at sunset. Proud of its rich history and tradition, the club’s purpose has always been to provide a unique dining experience and friendly atmosphere for its members.
- November 4th-- Lobster & Steak Dining
- November 5th-- Environmental Meeting 10 am
- "Artist and Authors" Dinner and Movie 6 pm
- November 7th-- Veterans' Day TGIF
- November 11th-- Couples' Bridge
- November 15th-- Commodores' Ball
- November 17th-- CIYC Board Meeting 9 am
- November 18th-- Chateau Montelena Wine Tasting Dinner
- November 25th-- Couples' Bridge
- November 27th-- Thanksgiving Day Buffet
- seatings at 1 & 5 pm
- November 28th-- Family Cookout TGIF & Tween Waters Tree
- Lighting and Fireworks