Welcome to the Captiva Island Yacht Club, our South Seas-like paradise. Founded in 1984 by eighteen charter members, CIYC now boasts more than 440 members from all walks of life. Situated between Roosevelt Channel and the pristine shelling beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, members participate in a myriad of social, boating and educational events.
As part of the Florida Council of Yacht Clubs, this beachfront club invites members and visitors to enjoy its legendary TGIFs with gourmet food, great fun and good friends. The best kept secret on Captiva Island, CIYC is rumored to be the ideal place to watch for the “green flash” at sunset. Proud of its rich history and tradition, the club’s purpose has always been to provide a unique dining experience and friendly atmosphere for its members.
- Don't forget to visit us during the summer months!
- Check out our NEW lending library of books in the office.
- Our Waterfront Activities committee has been very active with the addition of our beachchairs and umbrellas for member use, 2 new kayaks and 2 new paddleboards. Make sure to contact the club office to arrange for usage.
- May 4th--Kentucky Derby Party starting @ 4:30 pm
- May 12th--Mothers' Day Brunch served 11am--2 pm
- May 15th- Summer Hours Begin