Welcome to the Captiva Island Yacht Club, our South Seas-like paradise. Founded in 1984 by eighteen charter members, CIYC now boasts more than 460 members from all walks of life. Situated between Roosevelt Channel and the pristine shelling beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, members participate in a myriad of social, boating and educational events.
As part of the Florida Council of Yacht Clubs, this beachfront club invites members and visitors to enjoy its legendary TGIFs with gourmet food, great fun and good friends. The best kept secret on Captiva Island, CIYC is rumored to be the ideal place to watch for the “green flash” at sunset. Proud of its rich history and tradition, the club’s purpose has always been to provide a unique dining experience and friendly atmosphere for its members.
- January 1st-- Clubhouse Closed
- January 6th-- Lobster or Steak Dining
- January 13th-- Couples' Bridge
- January 14th-- Parrot Key Grill Luncheon Cruise
- January 16th-- Seafood Buffet TGIF
- January 20th-- Southern Italy Wine & Dine Event
- January 27th-- Couples' Bridge
- January 28th-- Murder Mystery Dinner Show