Welcome to the Captiva Island Yacht Club, our South Seas-like paradise. Founded in 1984 by eighteen charter members, CIYC now boasts more than 460 members from all walks of life. Situated between Roosevelt Channel and the pristine shelling beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, members participate in a myriad of social, boating and educational events.
As part of the Florida Council of Yacht Clubs, this beachfront club invites members and visitors to enjoy its legendary TGIFs with gourmet food, great fun and good friends. The best kept secret on Captiva Island, CIYC is rumored to be the ideal place to watch for the “green flash” at sunset. Proud of its rich history and tradition, the club’s purpose has always been to provide a unique dining experience and friendly atmosphere for its members.
- March 3rd--Ladies Art in Fashion Show and Luncheon
- Doc Ford's Fort Myers Beach Men's Lunch Cruise
- March 4th--Lobster or Steak Dining
- March 10th--Couples' Bridge
- March 17th--Environmental Meeting 10 am
- Night Sky Dinner & Sail
- March 18th--Willard Scott Couples Luncheon
- March 21st--Annual Meeting 9:30 am
- March 22nd--Change of Watch Ball
- March 23rd--CIYC Board Meeting
- March 24th--Couples' Bridge
- March 27th--Dock Party TGIF
- March 31st--Wine & Dine Event