Welcome to the Captiva Island Yacht Club, our South Seas-like paradise. Founded in 1984 by eighteen charter members, CIYC now boasts more than 440 members from all walks of life. Situated between Roosevelt Channel and the pristine shelling beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, members participate in a myriad of social, boating and educational events.
As part of the Florida Council of Yacht Clubs, this beachfront club invites members and visitors to enjoy its legendary TGIFs with gourmet food, great fun and good friends. The best kept secret on Captiva Island, CIYC is rumored to be the ideal place to watch for the “green flash” at sunset. Proud of its rich history and tradition, the club’s purpose has always been to provide a unique dining experience and friendly atmosphere for its members.
- October 1st-- CLUBHOUSE OPENS
- October 14th-- Sanibel-Captiva Chamber of Commerce Luncheon
- October 17th-- Welcome Back TGIF
- October 20th-- CIYC Board Meeting 9 am
- October 22nd-- Cocktails at Sunset Membership Recruitment
- October 24th-- Oktoberfest TGIF
- October 31st-- CIYC Halloween Party
- Grimm's Fairy Tales