Welcome to the Captiva Island Yacht Club, our South Seas-like paradise. Founded in 1984 by eighteen charter members, CIYC now boasts more than 460 members from all walks of life. Situated between Roosevelt Channel and the pristine shelling beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, members participate in a myriad of social, boating and educational events.
As part of the Florida Council of Yacht Clubs, this beachfront club invites members and visitors to enjoy its legendary TGIFs with gourmet food, great fun and good friends. The best kept secret on Captiva Island, CIYC is rumored to be the ideal place to watch for the “green flash” at sunset. Proud of its rich history and tradition, the club’s purpose has always been to provide a unique dining experience and friendly atmosphere for its members.
- May 2nd--Kentucky Derby Party
- May 10th--Mother's Day Brunch
- May 12th-SUMMER HOURS BEGIN
- June 15th-June 26th--1st Session Summer Sailing Program
- July 4th--4th of July Celebration Dinner
- July 13th--July 24th--2nd Session Summer Sailing Program