Welcome to the Captiva Island Yacht Club, our South Seas-like paradise. Founded in 1984 by eighteen charter members, CIYC now boasts more than 460 members from all walks of life. Situated between Roosevelt Channel and the pristine shelling beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, members participate in a myriad of social, boating and educational events.
As part of the Florida Council of Yacht Clubs, this beachfront club invites members and visitors to enjoy its legendary TGIFs with gourmet food, great fun and good friends. The best kept secret on Captiva Island, CIYC is rumored to be the ideal place to watch for the “green flash” at sunset. Proud of its rich history and tradition, the club’s purpose has always been to provide a unique dining experience and friendly atmosphere for its members.
- April 3rd--Good Friday TGIF-Seafood Buffet
- April 5th--Easter Sunday Brunch
- April 7th--Night Sky Dinner & Sail
- April 8th--RumRunners Sunset Cruise
- April 9th--Caribbean Beach Party
- April 14th--Couples' Bridge
- April 14th-18th Isles/Boca Grande Cruise
- April 20th--CIYC Board Meeting
- April 28th--Couples' Bridge
- April 29th--Pelican Bay/Cayo Costa
- Boat Raft & Picnic